2017 IHA Stakeholders Meeting
The 16th Annual IHA Stakeholders Meeting is scheduled for September 19, 2017 at the Hilton LAX in Los Angeles. Save the date and mark your calendar! The meeting is the annual forum for all California Value Based P4P participants and other IHA stakeholders to receive key program information, learn about performance measurement initiatives affecting California providers, health plans, and purchasers, and share quality improvement best practices. Meeting registration will open on August 1. Click here to add to your calendar.
Hotel reservations at a discounted rate of $165 plus tax per night are on a space-available basis. The deadline for the discounted hotel rate is August 28, 2017. Please make your hotel reservation early as the room block tends to fill up. Click here to make your hotel reservation.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting? Download the Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus.
This year's program will include:
- Important Value Based P4P results and program updates
- Six breakout sessions on a variety of topics, including performance improvement, Smart Care, ACO measurement, Medi-Cal, and more
- A keynote address from Ron Williams, former Chairman and CEO of Aetna and advocate for value creation and transformation of the American health care industry
- A panel on best practices from high performers
- Physician organization recognition and awards ceremony
Who can attend:
Stakeholders include all employees of organizations that participate in the IHA's Value Based P4P Program, Medicare 5 Star Reporting of Physician Organizations, or Medi-Cal, PTI, Cost Atlas, or Smart Care California projects. The first two attendees from each Stakeholder organization may register free of charge until September 12. After September 12, a $75 fee applies. Additional attendees may register at the $175 Stakeholder rate. The registration fee for attendees from non-stakeholder organizations is $795.