Home News & Events Advancing Healthcare Through Alignment: 2022 Year in Review
Dec 20, 2022 | Newsletters
Advancing Healthcare Through Alignment: 2022 Year in Review
A message from Jeff Rideout, MD, MA
Collaborating with all our stakeholders, members, and participants this year has been a joy and a privilege. As we look back on 2022, I’d like to take a moment to thank you and share some highlights from the year:
- We named Availity the single-source technology partner for Symphony to expand the platform’s reach to providers, efficiently onboard health plans and provider organizations, and deliver value that ultimately benefits patients.
- We launched the Encounter Data Resource Hub, which houses tools and resources for providers and other stakeholders seeking to improve their encounter data processes.
- Led by IHA and the California Quality Collaborative, the California Advanced Primary Care Initiative launched to standardize the way primary care is financed, supported, and measured.
- IHA engaged in strategic planning for the next three years, which we previewed at our Virtual Stakeholders’ Conference.
- Our Health Equity Committee guided our committees and Board on opportunities to focus on Equity across the organization, including a Board approved decision to update our mission, vision, and purpose statements.
- We welcomed IHA team members from three different states, deepening our commitment to a remote first workplace.